One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Vinegar made from wine rather than malt.‘10 cl of white wine vinegar’
- ‘For this, we'd recommend five parts olive oil to one part of either sherry vinegar or red wine vinegar, some sea salt, freshly ground pepper and any pomegranate juice you managed to capture - mix all this together.’
- ‘Combining classic Japanese and French flavours with wonderful Australian produce, this is his way of serving oysters dressed with ginger, soy sauce and rice wine vinegar.’
- ‘The undisputed hit of the evening, it was a complex and piquant mixture of diced sautéed mushrooms, parsley, tomato, red wine vinegar, olive oil, and loads of garlic.’
- ‘Add the shallots, sherry vinegar, white wine vinegar, tarragon, and parsley and simmer until the shallots are tender.’
- ‘Add the rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, and sugar and bring to a boil.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.