One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Having no windows.‘a tiny windowless room’
- ‘The academic buildings were windowless on the back and arranged into a tight quadrangle.’
- ‘It's not difficult to have a good exit system in a windowless building.’
- ‘The children, in one case study, liked their windowless classrooms.’
- ‘People in windowless offices report less job satisfaction, less interest in their jobs and are less positive about the physical work conditions.’
- ‘Experience in windowless environments can enhance the overall understanding of people in underground space.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.