One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Having no windows.‘a tiny windowless room’
- ‘The children, in one case study, liked their windowless classrooms.’
- ‘Experience in windowless environments can enhance the overall understanding of people in underground space.’
- ‘It's not difficult to have a good exit system in a windowless building.’
- ‘The academic buildings were windowless on the back and arranged into a tight quadrangle.’
- ‘People in windowless offices report less job satisfaction, less interest in their jobs and are less positive about the physical work conditions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.