One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The quality or state of being prepared to do something; readiness.‘the ability and willingness of workers to migrate’
readiness, preparedness, disposition, inclination, will, wish, desireView synonyms
- ‘Their small size means less work and expense and can only lead to a willingness to try new things.’
- ‘There must be a maintenance programme in place and a willingness by all to embrace the move.’
- ‘What you need are the right ingredients, a little bit of time and a willingness to make it work.’
- ‘I am well known for my versatility and willingness to give most things a go.’
- ‘The proof of true moral worth is the ability, and the willingness, to attempt that negotiation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.