One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The quality or state of being prepared to do something; readiness.‘the ability and willingness of workers to migrate’
readiness, preparedness, disposition, inclination, will, wish, desireView synonyms
- ‘What you need are the right ingredients, a little bit of time and a willingness to make it work.’
- ‘Their small size means less work and expense and can only lead to a willingness to try new things.’
- ‘The proof of true moral worth is the ability, and the willingness, to attempt that negotiation.’
- ‘There must be a maintenance programme in place and a willingness by all to embrace the move.’
- ‘I am well known for my versatility and willingness to give most things a go.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.