One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for white water
- ‘They will divide their time between hiking, wild water rafting, canoeing, abseiling, climbing, a ‘hydrospeed experience on inflatable mini rafts’ and mountain biking in the Kitzbuheler Alps.’
- ‘The South Pacific and the Tasman Sea meet at the tip of the North Island, so expect mild to wild water.’
- ‘I was a wild water kayaker, and I competed as a slalomist.’
- ‘He was not alone: 19 other canoeists received national and federation colours, in the sprint, marathon, canoe polo and wild water categories, and provincial colours were awarded to 25 canoeists.’
- ‘Some of the breaks available include walking, horse riding, group outdoor activities, festival breaks and wild water challenges.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.