- another term for white water
- ‘Some of the breaks available include walking, horse riding, group outdoor activities, festival breaks and wild water challenges.’
- ‘They will divide their time between hiking, wild water rafting, canoeing, abseiling, climbing, a ‘hydrospeed experience on inflatable mini rafts’ and mountain biking in the Kitzbuheler Alps.’
- ‘He was not alone: 19 other canoeists received national and federation colours, in the sprint, marathon, canoe polo and wild water categories, and provincial colours were awarded to 25 canoeists.’
- ‘I was a wild water kayaker, and I competed as a slalomist.’
- ‘The South Pacific and the Tasman Sea meet at the tip of the North Island, so expect mild to wild water.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.