One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A preparation made from a southern African shrub of the mint family, used similarly to cannabis.
The plant is Leonotis leonurus, family Labiatae
- ‘The wild dagga is a robust shrub which grows up to 2-3m tall and 1.5m wide.’
- ‘Pure wild dagga and Scotch Broom Topps are among some of the incredible herbs that make up this Enhanced Smoke Blend!’
- ‘We provide wild dagga, salvia and salvia divinorum, kratom, kanna, wild lettuce opium and blue lotus for no intention or purpose.’
- ‘Although the entire wild dagga plant is usable, the flower petals seem to produce very pleasant smoke and are slightly higher in concentration of the active ingredient.’
- ‘Jimmy, I doubt a standard nursery is going to carry wild dagga.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.