One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A wide receiver.
- ‘In such a strong year for wideouts, why go for a player with so many question marks?’
- ‘Look at all of the quality running backs, blockers, and wideouts.’
- ‘You end up with linebackers trying to cover a wideout that's playing tight end.’
- ‘In addition, too many wideouts and defensive linemen have not been maximized.’
- ‘But to turn the Ravens into Super Bowl contenders again, he needs wideouts and offensive linemen.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.