One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An offensive player positioned away from the line, used primarily as a pass receiver.
- ‘But learning to play with your cornerbacks covering passes to wide receivers will take time.’
- ‘Starting quarterbacks, wide receivers and running backs were ineligible for consideration.’
- ‘In addition to linebacker, Peterson can play defensive end or cover wide receivers.’
- ‘The biggest upgrades have been made at running back, wide receiver and defensive line.’
- ‘Rogers is only the most dynamic offensive player in the Big Ten and the top wide receiver in the nation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.