One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘You were a fast bowler before you decided to take up wicketkeeping.’
- ‘England have expected too much from him and the triple strain of captaincy, wicketkeeping and trying to score quick runs has been etched all over his face.’
- ‘The Bears' fielding and wicketkeeping have always held their own in the SuperSport series, but Border desperately need big scores to complement their fine bowling attack.’
- ‘The selectors, of course, would have looked at his wicketkeeping, rather than his batting, as the core reason for choosing him.’
- ‘Missed stumpings, dropped nicks, muffed run outs and an unending stream of byes bear testimony to the quality of wicketkeeping in the country.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.