One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The old man gets her cheap trashy stuff off the streets, because he likes to see her dressed up whorishly.’
- ‘Field Recordings From The Sun is simultaneously a deformation and unabashed celebration of all that is purely grotesque and whorishly beautiful about Rock and Roll music.’
- ‘Freelancer was first whorishly paraded around sniffing journalists some five years ago by the man behind the legendary Wing Commander series, Chris Roberts.’
- ‘Since the city is so whorishly flagrant in its indecency, how else should it be treated?’
- ‘Shortly after dinner, as I was being wheeled through the smoking-parlor, I over-heard some whorishly dressed relative of mine.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.