One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The old man gets her cheap trashy stuff off the streets, because he likes to see her dressed up whorishly.’
- ‘Shortly after dinner, as I was being wheeled through the smoking-parlor, I over-heard some whorishly dressed relative of mine.’
- ‘Field Recordings From The Sun is simultaneously a deformation and unabashed celebration of all that is purely grotesque and whorishly beautiful about Rock and Roll music.’
- ‘Freelancer was first whorishly paraded around sniffing journalists some five years ago by the man behind the legendary Wing Commander series, Chris Roberts.’
- ‘Since the city is so whorishly flagrant in its indecency, how else should it be treated?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.