One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A small round cake with a chewy texture, consisting of two flattish halves, typically chocolate, sandwiched together with a creamy filling.‘Eunice makes amazing whoopie pies’‘I comforted myself by savouring the sugary sweetness of the chocolate whoopie pie’
- ‘We had a really good time (the whoopie pies were a hit!).’
- ‘I made whoopie pies once again and they ended up being a crowd favorite.’
- ‘Along with cookies and whoopie pies, look for more sophisticated desserts like a mini-strawberry shortcake with tarragon whipped cream.’
- ‘Remember your special mom/lady on Mother's Day with whoopie pies just like Grandma's!’
- ‘There was - and I am not joking - a bidding war for six whoopie pies that eventually went for $50!’
- ‘"Eunice Goyette makes amazing whoopee pies," Cost said.’
- ‘Now whoopie pies are migrating across the country, often appearing in the same specialty shops and grocery aisles that recently made room for cupcakes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.