One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A small round cake with a chewy texture, consisting of two flattish halves, typically chocolate, sandwiched together with a creamy filling.‘Eunice makes amazing whoopie pies’‘I comforted myself by savouring the sugary sweetness of the chocolate whoopie pie’
- ‘Along with cookies and whoopie pies, look for more sophisticated desserts like a mini-strawberry shortcake with tarragon whipped cream.’
- ‘We had a really good time (the whoopie pies were a hit!).’
- ‘"Eunice Goyette makes amazing whoopee pies," Cost said.’
- ‘Now whoopie pies are migrating across the country, often appearing in the same specialty shops and grocery aisles that recently made room for cupcakes.’
- ‘Remember your special mom/lady on Mother's Day with whoopie pies just like Grandma's!’
- ‘I made whoopie pies once again and they ended up being a crowd favorite.’
- ‘There was - and I am not joking - a bidding war for six whoopie pies that eventually went for $50!’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.