One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They must make the degree of commitment necessary to treat the child wholistically with all the resources available.’
- ‘They've actually got to spend a few minutes more finding out more about the person as an individual and wholistically, so that you can assess how well they're going to feel after the surgery.’
- ‘We were interested in determining the extent to which CVs were evaluated systematically, such as by rating applicant CVs on job-related competencies, versus ‘wholistically’.’
- ‘Someone who is field dependent (perceives globally or ‘wholistically’) in one situation tends to a modest extent to perceive things globally or wholistically in other situations.’
- ‘Approaching healing wholistically, we can enhance the potency and effectiveness of our caregiving.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.