One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person or company that sells goods in large quantities at low prices, typically to retailers.‘chicken supplied by wholesalers to restaurants’‘the largest pharmaceuticals wholesaler in the country’
- ‘The Resale Prices Act prevents a manufacturer insisting on a price at which a retailer or wholesaler must sell its products to their customers.’
- ‘Wholesalers use a two-tier system to separate titles with broad demographics from specialty titles, whose distribution will be limited to outlets with available space.’
- ‘The grocery multiples normally buy their CDs through a wholesaler.’
- ‘It now sells its products on both coasts and has a joint venture with a New York lamb wholesaler.’
- ‘The source of the robust flavor was found via spray-dried coffee from a foodservice wholesaler.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.