One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He described Seamus O'Toole as a farmer's son who was well known for the wholeheartedness and sincerity he brought to everything he did.’
- ‘This was possible only because of the support and wholeheartedness shown by the state government.’
- ‘She held the offices of Secretary, Treasurer, Produce Promoter and P.R.O. - all of which had been performed with wholeheartedness and to the best of her ability.’
- ‘The cult of the saints began with the earliest martyrs, who had certainly proved their wholeheartedness.’
- ‘Dave's experiences offer an example of a student teacher's reflective struggle with wholeheartedness, openmindedness, and responsibility.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.