One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
With complete sincerity and commitment.‘I wholeheartedly support your campaign’
- ‘This unabashedly meaningless affair wholeheartedly subscribes to the more-is-better recipe for cinematic second instalments.’
- ‘The lieutenant praised the youth wholeheartedly for his bravery.’
- ‘The competition yielded no less than five movies I wholeheartedly recommend.’
- ‘There are few actors that throw themselves wholeheartedly into a role like he does.’
- ‘Her future as a writer is assured because young readers embrace her books so wholeheartedly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.