One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for Raynaud's disease
- ‘Does the Claimant in fact have white finger?’
- ‘If so, is the white finger occupationally caused?’
- ‘He said there was ‘unequivocal evidence’ some doctors appeared to be wrongly placing reliance on the test when deciding whether or not claimants were suffering from white finger.’
- ‘Diseases such as white finger, asbestosis poisoning and bronchitis still afflict the workers of yesteryear.’
- ‘Beyond that, Mr. Keaveney's contemporaneous reports evidence a variety of employers' liability claims including deafness and white finger; they simply do not disclose a torrent of asbestos related claims.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.