One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The New Zealand international women's cricket team, so called because of their team logo.‘the Women's World Cup has just begun, with the White Ferns playing England’
- ‘The White Ferns are now just one game away from progressing to the semi-finals.’
- ‘The White Ferns have won the toss and are batting.’
- ‘She won full selection for the White Ferns playing in tours in Australia, England, Ireland, and the Netherlands.’
- ‘She put in a number of strong performances for the White Ferns during the season and was particularly dominant in the 50 over format.’
- ‘The White Ferns will next play host nation Sri Lanka on Sunday.’
- ‘The White Ferns chased the target down for the loss of three wickets.’
- ‘Both the Black Caps and White Ferns are playing Australia, and the Hurricanes are at home against the hapless Lions.’
- ‘It's a clean sweep for White Ferns over Netherlands.’
- ‘A collapse followed her dismissal, as the White Ferns began to strike regularly.’
- ‘The White Ferns lost their last five wickets for just seven runs and were all out with just under six overs remaining.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.