One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A bat with white fur found mainly in Central America.
Genus "Diclidurus", family "Emballonuridae" (four species, in particular "D. virgo", also called ghost bat); and "Ectophylla alba" (family "Phyllostomidae")
- ‘With an average length of 3.7-4.7 cm, Honduran white bats are tiny for a bat.’
- ‘The white bat does not have wing sacs unlike the other members of Emballonuridae family.’
- ‘They will be joined by other night feeders - the many species of bats that live here, including funnel-eared, wrinkle-faced, and white bats.’
- ‘Like other tent-roosting bats, Honduran white bats are fruit eaters and live in tropical forests.’
- ‘The Honduran white bat is snow white with a yellow nose and ears.’
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.