One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A bat with white fur found mainly in Central America.See also ghost bat
- ‘With an average length of 3.7-4.7 cm, Honduran white bats are tiny for a bat.’
- ‘They will be joined by other night feeders - the many species of bats that live here, including funnel-eared, wrinkle-faced, and white bats.’
- ‘Like other tent-roosting bats, Honduran white bats are fruit eaters and live in tropical forests.’
- ‘The Honduran white bat is snow white with a yellow nose and ears.’
- ‘The white bat does not have wing sacs unlike the other members of Emballonuridae family.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.