One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A drink consisting of whisky mixed with lemon or lime juice.
- ‘Bryan Ferry was a role-model in my pursuit of lounge suits and whisky sours.’
- ‘Nearby, men in suits will be hoping that one more whisky sour will inspire them to do just that.’
- ‘Cesar da Silva, the bar manager, mixes the best whisky sours in the world.’
- ‘If you are curious to learn how to make a whisky sour, here goes the recipe to make your very own.’
- ‘This is a simple but effective variation of the whisky sour cocktail that has a lovely warm liquorice finish.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.