One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The beauty of this design is that it allows you to control the point, without any wobble or whippiness.’
- ‘A player will eventually prefer a certain degree of whippiness that will be factored into that particular player's approach and timing crucial to hitting a polo ball.’
- ‘All I looked for was a straight stick with a good tip, and the thought of shaft stiffness or whippiness never crossed my mind.’
- ‘The green colour means it is ‘stiff tipped’ which will cause less whippiness at the bottom of the swing arc.’
- ‘Polo players have individual preferences for the amount of whippiness they need to properly time the hitting of a polo ball.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.