One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A player will eventually prefer a certain degree of whippiness that will be factored into that particular player's approach and timing crucial to hitting a polo ball.’
- ‘All I looked for was a straight stick with a good tip, and the thought of shaft stiffness or whippiness never crossed my mind.’
- ‘Polo players have individual preferences for the amount of whippiness they need to properly time the hitting of a polo ball.’
- ‘The beauty of this design is that it allows you to control the point, without any wobble or whippiness.’
- ‘The green colour means it is ‘stiff tipped’ which will cause less whippiness at the bottom of the swing arc.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.