One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Let all keep it up and hope that the carpers and whingers will see the light and come on board.’
- ‘Fred said: ‘This is typical of the Worsley whingers who complain about everything.’’
- ‘More evidence that our business leaders are simply whingers and moaners: New Zealand has maintained its third place ranking in the annual Economic Freedom of the World report.’
- ‘If the moaners and whingers want their eyes opened they should visit Pontefract General Infirmery.’
- ‘I am sick of all the whingers writing in and complaining about having to pay a few pounds to park (mainly out-of-town theatre goers who are not even council tax payers).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.