One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If the moaners and whingers want their eyes opened they should visit Pontefract General Infirmery.’
- ‘I am sick of all the whingers writing in and complaining about having to pay a few pounds to park (mainly out-of-town theatre goers who are not even council tax payers).’
- ‘Fred said: ‘This is typical of the Worsley whingers who complain about everything.’’
- ‘Let all keep it up and hope that the carpers and whingers will see the light and come on board.’
- ‘More evidence that our business leaders are simply whingers and moaners: New Zealand has maintained its third place ranking in the annual Economic Freedom of the World report.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.