One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
conjunction & adverb
- ‘information about products and their background whensoever you want to find it out’formal word for whenever
- ‘That the Powers of Government may be reassumed by the People, whensoever it shall become necessary to their Happiness.’
- ‘For ye have the poor with you always, and whensoever ye will ye may do them good: but Me ye have not always.’
- ‘I believe we can find the key to the correct path in these words of our Savior:and whensoever ye will ye may do them good.’
- ‘But, He went on to say, ‘whensoever ye will ye may do them good.’’
- ‘Why, whensoever they have made a covenant, does a party of them reject it?’
- ‘But whensoever it shall turn to the Lord, the veil is taken away.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.