One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adverb & conjunction
- ‘information about products and their background whensoever you want to find it out’formal word for whenever
- ‘I believe we can find the key to the correct path in these words of our Savior:and whensoever ye will ye may do them good.’
- ‘But whensoever it shall turn to the Lord, the veil is taken away.’
- ‘But, He went on to say, ‘whensoever ye will ye may do them good.’’
- ‘Why, whensoever they have made a covenant, does a party of them reject it?’
- ‘For ye have the poor with you always, and whensoever ye will ye may do them good: but Me ye have not always.’
- ‘That the Powers of Government may be reassumed by the People, whensoever it shall become necessary to their Happiness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.