One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Those people without knowledge or experience should not try to guide or advise others in a similar position.‘I didn't know anything about fighting and neither did my students—it was the blind leading the blind’
- ‘That's what happens, my friend, when the blind lead the blind.’
- ‘Viewing the use of insensitive in vitro assays used to understand the equivalent insensitive rodent bioassays can be likened to the blind leading the blind.’
- ‘Apparently they had bought into the old saw that ‘when the blind lead the blind, all will stumble and fall into the ditch.’’
- ‘An ancient rule of wisdom advises that when the blind lead the blind they all stumble into the ditch.’
- ‘They are a highly useful source of information, although sometimes the validity of their answers may be low: the blind leading the blind.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.