One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Those people without knowledge or experience should not try to guide or advise others in a similar position.‘I didn't know anything about fighting and neither did my students—it was the blind leading the blind’
- ‘That's what happens, my friend, when the blind lead the blind.’
- ‘Viewing the use of insensitive in vitro assays used to understand the equivalent insensitive rodent bioassays can be likened to the blind leading the blind.’
- ‘They are a highly useful source of information, although sometimes the validity of their answers may be low: the blind leading the blind.’
- ‘Apparently they had bought into the old saw that ‘when the blind lead the blind, all will stumble and fall into the ditch.’’
- ‘An ancient rule of wisdom advises that when the blind lead the blind they all stumble into the ditch.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.