One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
When the specified matter is under consideration.‘it pays to be proactive when it comes to your health’
- ‘Obviously, he handled a lot of big items when it comes to the recession.’
- ‘The department has long been a leader when it comes to energy innovation in the public sector.’
- ‘What's your best advice to others in your position when it comes to building the proper security program?’
- ‘He's still the administration's best salesman when it comes to dealing with the economic recovery.’
- ‘What people need is accurate information about the things that really make a difference when it comes to looking after themselves.’
- ‘Edwards is hesitant when it comes to product innovation.’
- ‘Some of the smallest cars on the road carry some of the biggest risks when it comes to keeping you safe in a crash.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.