One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Coughs and colds can bring on a bout of wheeziness.’
- ‘Five minutes after she took the first capsule, her tongue and throat swelled, accompanied by transpiration, wheeziness, bowel complaints, and diarrhoea.’
- ‘This morning, there was no sign of wheeziness or temperature.’
- ‘Can you suggest an alternative that may alleviate the wheeziness?’
- ‘This results in the panicky reactions of dizziness, anxiety, wheeziness and gasping for air.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.