One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Megs you sound wheezy are you sure you are okay?’
- ‘Each six-passenger boat carries you through the dank waters of the Thames and then wheezily hoists you to the rooftops.’
- ‘The fire, which had appeared to be dead, crackled and spat, and the cat sighed wheezily again.’
- ‘Struggling to close the front door, I crawled up the stairs wheezily.’
- ‘Yet we crawl over wrecks, clamber over line-strewn reefs and drift in limited visibility into God knows what, while breathing wheezily from our single cylinder.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.