One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This finding is consistent with data showing that the persistent wheezers represent one third of the children who wheezed and are those who showed a deterioration of the pulmonary function over time.’
- ‘There was no difference in the frequency of allergic sensitization at age 3 between never wheezers and children with late-onset wheeze.’
- ‘A British study showed that young wheezers and subjects with asthma have a higher prevalence of snoring compared with subjects without asthma.’
- ‘However, because of the inclusion criteria in the questionnaire, transient wheezers should not have been labeled asthmatic in our study population.’
- ‘Subjects with at least three episodes of wheezing were defined as recurrent wheezers and as having asthma if the episodes were doctor verified.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.