One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This finding is consistent with data showing that the persistent wheezers represent one third of the children who wheezed and are those who showed a deterioration of the pulmonary function over time.’
- ‘Subjects with at least three episodes of wheezing were defined as recurrent wheezers and as having asthma if the episodes were doctor verified.’
- ‘There was no difference in the frequency of allergic sensitization at age 3 between never wheezers and children with late-onset wheeze.’
- ‘However, because of the inclusion criteria in the questionnaire, transient wheezers should not have been labeled asthmatic in our study population.’
- ‘A British study showed that young wheezers and subjects with asthma have a higher prevalence of snoring compared with subjects without asthma.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.