One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See whale watching
- ‘A special observation platform attracts hordes of whale watchers.’
- ‘The white whale is the star attraction for researchers and whale watchers who follow the migration.’
- ‘Calling all whale watchers: Now is the time to start scanning the seas for big mammals.’
- ‘Whether you are a birdwatcher, a whale watcher, or just a general wildlife enthusiast, you will enjoy the unspoiled Scottish countryside.’
- ‘The whale watchers were treated to a mother whale and her baby casually playing near the boat.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.