One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Used to express delight and enthusiasm.‘Home on Friday. Whacko!’
- ‘As for the suicidal farmer, the guy was a whacko!’
- ‘Of course I'm not ending it here, ya whacko!’
- ‘I got a peek at some of those positions before they were edited out, and believe me, they were whacko!’
- ‘The rest of them ranged from disquieting to downright whacko!’
noun & adjectivePlural whackos
- variant spelling of wacko
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.