One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Wellington, the capital city of New Zealand.‘he's a former Wgtn councillor’
- ‘The sign read 'Don't Break Wgtn's Heart'.’
- ‘Nothing else freaky happened and we drove back to Wgtn without incident.’
- ‘We got up at 2:15 am to make it to Wgtn airport on time.’
- ‘So I've tried but cannot find a place to purchase in Wgtn central.’
- ‘A friend of mine is moving back to wgtn and she is all, Yay, we'll be able to hang out soon.’
- ‘I was travelling from Wgtn to Auckland recently in moderately heavy traffic.’
- ‘Can't wait until my mate in Wgtn puts his newly arrived turbo kit on his Hayabusa.’
- ‘One of the highlights that is sure to brighten up the middle of winter will be the Wgtn LUX lighting festival.’
- ‘Got back to Wgtn and signed life away at the lawyers.’
- ‘I will hopefully get back to Wgtn that night.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.