One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Wellington, the capital city of New Zealand.‘he's a former Wgtn councillor’
- ‘So I've tried but cannot find a place to purchase in Wgtn central.’
- ‘Got back to Wgtn and signed life away at the lawyers.’
- ‘We got up at 2:15 am to make it to Wgtn airport on time.’
- ‘The sign read 'Don't Break Wgtn's Heart'.’
- ‘A friend of mine is moving back to wgtn and she is all, Yay, we'll be able to hang out soon.’
- ‘I was travelling from Wgtn to Auckland recently in moderately heavy traffic.’
- ‘I will hopefully get back to Wgtn that night.’
- ‘One of the highlights that is sure to brighten up the middle of winter will be the Wgtn LUX lighting festival.’
- ‘Nothing else freaky happened and we drove back to Wgtn without incident.’
- ‘Can't wait until my mate in Wgtn puts his newly arrived turbo kit on his Hayabusa.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.