One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to the state of Western Australia.‘the plane had flown to the Western Australian town of Leonora’
- ‘He received grants from the Literature Board of the Australian Council and the Western Australian Department for the Arts to take up full time creative writing.’
- ‘Another attempt to extract the diamonds was made by a Western-Australian-based company.’
- ‘He's now with the Western Australian Department of Health.’
- ‘The Western Australian Parliament legislated for the first time to introduce a suspended sentence as an option.’
- ‘She worked in a Pintupi community near the Northern Territory/Western Australian border.’
- ‘The cross-appeal raises the issue of the extinguishing effect of pastoral leases under the Western Australian Land Act.’
- ‘Western Australian universities have devised a system for cross-institutional enrolments.’
- ‘The applicant is the plaintiff in pending proceedings in the Western Australian Supreme Court.’
- ‘The show was funded by the Western Australian Lotteries Commission.’
- ‘I was referring to the Western Australian and Queensland authorities.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.