One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Carefully considered and planned.‘an excellent and well-thought-out presentation’
- ‘This part of the bill has been very well-thought-out and carefully drafted.’
- ‘It requires a well-thought-out strategy, not just a lot of technology and money.’
- ‘The public has confidence because the reforms are timely, sensible, and well-thought-out.’
- ‘We need this common sense, well-thought-out plan that is both affordable and doable.’
- ‘I do think it's a lovely essay - well-thought-out, passionate and well-argued.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.