One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Having the necessary qualifications, expertise, or experience for a particular job or task.‘there was a shortage of well-qualified academic staff’
- ‘The UK and Europe offer these companies a rich market funded by taxpayers in the form of their National Health Services and able and well-qualified staff.’
- ‘This must be valid in an era where the competition to land highly skilled and well-qualified staff continues to intensify.’
- ‘Day nursery care can only be of good quality with a high adult-child ratio of well-qualified staff with low staff turnover - which means offering attractive pay packages.’
- ‘He said it was important the company's key management staff and decision makers were located in the region and made use of well-qualified and experienced local people.’
- ‘The school has well-qualified, experienced, dedicated, loving and caring staff members.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.