One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Carefully arranged or designed.‘a well-planned training programme’‘the houses are well planned and easy to run’
- ‘Even the most carefully thought-out and well-planned plebiscite would struggle to take account of all the real options.’
- ‘A well-planned website is both logical and categorical in nature.’
- ‘It was the most well-planned city with carefully laid out gardens, mosques, schools and markets.’
- ‘The key to building broad powerful shoulders is adherence to a well-planned training routine.’
- ‘A well-planned and professionally reviewed training program is crucial in preventing overtraining.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.