One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Having or showing good organization.‘a stable, well-organized political system’
- ‘No, sir, this is the time to crank open your well-organized collection of business cards.’
- ‘The report did confirm that the premises were generally very clean, tidy and well-organised.’
- ‘The interface and search engine is well-organized and usually very stable.’
- ‘There's a strong touring culture here, too, which means a well-organised system of camp sites.’
- ‘The citizens are presented as eloquent and well-organised with a reasoned political strategy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.