One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Clearly defined or described.‘without well-defined goals it is likely that efforts will be misdirected’
- ‘There have always been clear and well-defined roles for the village Eurovision party.’
- ‘He has well-defined square, straight shoulders and a muscular chest kept remarkably youthful by a healthy exercise regimen.’
- ‘Look for stone with a good clear strata and pieces that have well-defined tops and sides that will bed together easily.’
- ‘People like well defined work goals so that they may chart their own progress.’
- ‘His brief was therefore clear and well-defined but he exceeded it.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.