One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Having full knowledge of a situation or fact.‘they were well aware of the problem’
- ‘They are well aware the tennis season lasts longer than two weeks, and they are in it for the long-haul.’
- ‘All those around them were well aware of the situation, but had the tact not to bring it up.’
- ‘The club is well aware of its responsibilities and treats the situation very seriously.’
- ‘We are well aware of her current situation, and have offered information and advice.’
- ‘The home side were well aware that they would need goals to get back into the game.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.