One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who welds metal.‘he worked as a welder in a steel factory’
- ‘The people losing technical jobs aren't welders who can take a few weeks of retraining to move from steel to titanium.’
- ‘After watching a welder at work, he took to the craft himself and became a welder by trade.’
- ‘The handset then exploded, causing serious injuries to the welder.’
- ‘As well as a being qualified welder and accomplished blacksmith, he is trained in art and design, visual arts and sculpture.’
- ‘The fire appears to have started well above the area worked on by the welder.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.