One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who welds metal.‘he worked as a welder in a steel factory’
- ‘After watching a welder at work, he took to the craft himself and became a welder by trade.’
- ‘The fire appears to have started well above the area worked on by the welder.’
- ‘As well as a being qualified welder and accomplished blacksmith, he is trained in art and design, visual arts and sculpture.’
- ‘The people losing technical jobs aren't welders who can take a few weeks of retraining to move from steel to titanium.’
- ‘The handset then exploded, causing serious injuries to the welder.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.