One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Total cost of making a casting is affected by required heat treatment and by weldability and machinability.’
- ‘Furthermore, the steels have a low carbon content, which improves the weldability and reduces stresses arising from transformation.’
- ‘Applications are becoming increasingly apparent where weldability is not a primary requirement.’
- ‘The need for improvement in the weldability and corrosion resistance of these alloys resulted in the second-generation alloys.’
- ‘The weldability of plastics is affected by various factors, including type of polymer; resin grade; presence of plasticizers, lubricants, and other additives; and moisture content.’
- ‘Because of stainless steel's high cost, it is used only when weight is not a consideration and finish and weldability are.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.