One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A passionate and dedicated weightlifter himself, he took the advice of the greats of his era.’
- ‘A recent study found that seven out of 10 weightlifters surveyed had gastroesophageal reflux disease, also known as heartburn.’
- ‘After almost a century of trial and error, weightlifters have proved that the six-meals-per-day plan works best for muscle building.’
- ‘Olympic weightlifters follow strict training regimens that may involve three daily sessions totaling up to six hours of training a day.’
- ‘The event allowed us to gain feedback from spectators and weightlifters.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.