One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Physical training that involves lifting weights.
- ‘Simon first got involved with serious weight training when he began strengthening his body for tae kwon do.’
- ‘She added yoga and extra weight training to her off season fitness regimen.’
- ‘In addition to martial arts and stunt work, she focused on weight training and yoga.’
- ‘I believe in weight training and work out myself, but do not plan to make recommendations on that topic.’
- ‘Error number two, doing only cardio or only weight training during a workout routine.’
- ‘In addition to weight training, bodybuilders need protein to help repair and build muscle mass.’
- ‘At the gym, I started weight training to build muscle.’
- ‘Jon's workouts would consist of a combination of weight training and cardio.’
- ‘It has been reported that one athlete took courses in weight training, bowling and jogging.’
- ‘She's found that with the right kind of weight training, you can resist some of the illnesses and weaknesses that come with old age.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.