One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Even so, my last paragraph gives me a bit of a weaselly way out.’
- ‘You know, Kyra, sometimes I worry that I give weaselly answers.’
- ‘Choose between the weaselly compromises most of us try in an attempt to be healthier and a radically pure approach that will have you forking out enormous sums of money on food supplements.’
- ‘A spotty youth with greasy black hair, he was sitting at the table with a peevish expression on his weaselly face.’
- ‘I suppose this reflects what she really thinks, as opposed to the similar but more weaselly language crafted by lawyers for the law school's website.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.