One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I've tried to keep this ‘autobiography’ as brief as possible but I can't ensure you a weariless reading.’
- ‘It is surely an item that will accompany the fans for a long time because of its weariless design and high quality.’
- ‘Today, the weariless family makes a new start and fulfils its vision of genuine and authentic products from the Lilantio Valley of Evia Island by adding winemaking to its successful gastronomic activities.’
- ‘Day after day the storm continued, piling snow in weariless abundance.’
- ‘Though still struggling through the early stages of development, the Pioneers began to display the rewards of their weariless labor last season, defeating Mount Ida 22-6.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.