One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Day after day the storm continued, piling snow in weariless abundance.’
- ‘I've tried to keep this ‘autobiography’ as brief as possible but I can't ensure you a weariless reading.’
- ‘Though still struggling through the early stages of development, the Pioneers began to display the rewards of their weariless labor last season, defeating Mount Ida 22-6.’
- ‘It is surely an item that will accompany the fans for a long time because of its weariless design and high quality.’
- ‘Today, the weariless family makes a new start and fulfils its vision of genuine and authentic products from the Lilantio Valley of Evia Island by adding winemaking to its successful gastronomic activities.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.