One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Today, silk is yet another word for elegance, and silk garments are prized for their versatility, wearability and comfort.’
- ‘This latest helmet, while remaining traditional in its appearance and symbolic to the British Police Service, will offer better protection, wearability and comfort for officers.’
- ‘And though art may inspire her, Morales seems more concerned with wearability and timeliness than flights of fashion fancy.’
- ‘The graduates are now hoping to land jobs with designer or High Street companies after their range of cutting-edge clothing won praise for its creativity and wearability.’
- ‘For multi-season wearability, the convertible sleeves allow a ‘down’ position for warmth or protection from the sun.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.