One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Today, silk is yet another word for elegance, and silk garments are prized for their versatility, wearability and comfort.’
- ‘And though art may inspire her, Morales seems more concerned with wearability and timeliness than flights of fashion fancy.’
- ‘The graduates are now hoping to land jobs with designer or High Street companies after their range of cutting-edge clothing won praise for its creativity and wearability.’
- ‘For multi-season wearability, the convertible sleeves allow a ‘down’ position for warmth or protection from the sun.’
- ‘This latest helmet, while remaining traditional in its appearance and symbolic to the British Police Service, will offer better protection, wearability and comfort for officers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.