One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In June and July we gave more details about weaponization of those materials and their major production facilities.’
- ‘To concerns about the weaponization of space, Moore responds that such plans are far beyond the realm of current scientific possibility.’
- ‘Surprisingly, in the past few years they appear to have cleaned up their language a bit, recognizing the difference between space militarization, and space weaponization (although they are opposed to both).’
- ‘Environmentalists and peace activists around the world have condemned the plans which they claim will result not only in the weaponization of space, but also in a new arms race.’
- ‘We want to make sure that there is no weaponization of space.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.