One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘To concerns about the weaponization of space, Moore responds that such plans are far beyond the realm of current scientific possibility.’
- ‘We want to make sure that there is no weaponization of space.’
- ‘Environmentalists and peace activists around the world have condemned the plans which they claim will result not only in the weaponization of space, but also in a new arms race.’
- ‘In June and July we gave more details about weaponization of those materials and their major production facilities.’
- ‘Surprisingly, in the past few years they appear to have cleaned up their language a bit, recognizing the difference between space militarization, and space weaponization (although they are opposed to both).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.