One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
What do you think?‘WDYT, guys?’‘WDYT of the names Ava and Ezra for a twin boy and girl?’
- ‘Had a long conversation with psychology student who claims Twitter is anti-social: "some spend nights tweeting at home". WDYT?’
- ‘Wdyt? About charging a small fee for plastic bags?’
- ‘I was cheering for the bad guy the whole way through, can't wait 4 the DVD! WDYT?’
- ‘Question - thinking of breaking weekly show up into daily (weekday?) segments, anyone try this? WDYT?’
- ‘Leaning toward Reynolds as odd man out - WDYT?’
- ‘New avatar, wdyt?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.