One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Proving his critics wrong Danny rolled up his trousers and let leg waxers loose on his thick hairy legs.’
- ‘The waxer I went to was named Rose, and she was really great.’
- ‘The four brothers have been amazed with the response from the Lismore community so far - and from all reports they are the best bunch of buffers, waxers, window tinters and polishers in town.’
- ‘The company's growing cadre of engineers also built nuclear-waste detectors and industrial floor waxers.’
- ‘So far he has been able to dredge up work only as a part-time floor waxer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.