One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for waxpod
- ‘Add the sous-vide bag and poach the wax beans until tender, about five minutes.’
- ‘It also came with those wax beans again, something that I was to tire of before the end of my journey.’
- ‘In a sauté pan, add haricots vert, wax beans, potatoes and one teaspoon of the vinaigrette; sauté until warm, and season with salt and pepper to taste.’
- ‘We've been experimenting with yellow wax beans, purple dwarf beans, purple tee pee, golden tee pee and our best stringless runner beans, white lady.’
- ‘He grows tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, green peas, green and wax beans and squash.’
- ‘Tender, mild-flavored yellow wax beans bring premium prices at the market.’
- ‘On Tuesday, the main lunch dishes were grilled steaks and broiled lobster, with seasoned wax beans and sautéed mushrooms with onions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.