One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘So in other words, it's permanently a horrendous mix of straightness and waviness.’
- ‘When a growth of abnormal blood vessels occurs, such bending and waviness can become quite pronounced.’
- ‘The morphologic changes such as decreased cell density, decreased collagen fibril density, and loss of fiber waviness that occur with aging predispose the tendon to injury.’
- ‘Now it's been advanced to make hair curl to your desired waviness.’
- ‘I cut out another wave, pleased with the way I had captured a few tendrils of waviness at the end of it.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.