One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A metal tube or other device confining and conveying microwaves.
- ‘When trying to measure and align a single-mode polymer waveguide, difficulties with machine-vision inspection arise as a result of the limited contrast difference between the waveguide and the bulk material.’
- ‘The microwaves are conducted through copper waveguides to the copper tube of the accelerator.’
- ‘Will a planar waveguide generate too much loss?’
- ‘In addition to microwave lenses, novel waveguides and other devices are under consideration.’
- ‘Coplanar waveguides having a deep trench between a signal line and a ground plane and methods of their fabrication are disclosed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.