One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A format for storing uncompressed audio files.‘save the recording as a WAV file on your hard drive’
- ‘But then I tried making mp3s from the wav files, and THEN burning them to disc as audio, and this cut out a huge amount of the distortion.’
- ‘I don't think the embedded MIDI and wav files will win over too many government officials.’
- ‘What if I told it put the temporary wav files on the external drive?’
- ‘Having music along with your video can also be accomplished with a MP3 Converter that will allow you to convert your MP3 music into a wav file or the format which you need for your video.’
- ‘Using the drive to record and convert several old vinyl albums into .wav files proved quite simple.’
1990s: shortened from waveform audio format.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.